Monday, October 10, 2011

"Storm Patrol" 20x18 acrylic on masonite

I've been working on this one for a few weeks now and it's finally finished. "Storm Patrol" will be part of my inventory for my first visit to the Waterfowl Festival in Easton, MD starting November 10. I will have at least 25 original paintings on hand (but only room to display a fraction) and will switch out the art in my display as my mood (and hopefully sales) dictates. It's still a full month away and I'm already having some anxiety about the show. Still... it should be a blast!



2 comments:

Olivia Martin said...

I just saw a bald eagle yesterday, and no matter how many times I see one, it still gives me chills. This painting makes me feel that way. I really like the color for the sky. Most eagle paintings seem to be set on blue (to be patriotic, perhaps? :) ).

Jim Bortz said...

Good to hear from you Olivia. Thank you for the kind words :)